Getting Started - A Guide to Revelation
All commands are entered in the Input Bar.
- Automatically attack back when you are attacked.
- Pick up any items dropped off a slain mob automatically.
- A Ranger's Archery window will automatically open and aim at the last target fired at
- /pet <follow,stay,kill,release,status,find,stop,nocast>
- Various pet commands that imitate the buttons on the Pet Window (follow, stay, kill, release, find, stop).
status displays information about your current pet.
nocast stops your pet from casting any spells.
- Disables the protection that keeps you from being able to hurt other players.
- Rangers Archery Only. Will open the Archery window and begin aiming at the last target shot at.
- /weaponswap <left/right/both> <item>
- Will swap your current item with the item into the selected slot.
- /auction <item>,<price>,<description>
- Will auction item stats for players to bid on the item starting at the price. description can be used for additional notes about the item.
- /auction info
- Shorthand: /auc info
Will display the item information of the last item auctioned.
- /give <player> <# gold coins>
- Gives an amount of gold to the player.
- /trade <player>
- Will open a trade window with the player.
- /afk <message>
- Sets your away message that people will see when they send you a /tell.
- /broadcast <message>
- Shorthand: /b <message>
Broadcasts a message to all players in the broadcast channel.
- /channel <channel> <on/off>
- Will turn the selected channel on or off. (Same functionality as the [Channels] button on the Client.)
- /emote <message>
- Shorthand: /e <message>
Sends an emote message to all players in the room.
- /groupmsg <message>
- Shorthand: /gm <message>
Sends a message to all members of your current group.
- /guildmsg <message>
- Shorthand: /gu <message>
Sends a message to all online members of your guild.
- Will display a list of all currently ignored players.
- /ignore <player>
- Adds player to your ignore list. You will not see that player in most public channels.
- /reply <msg>
- Shorthand: /r <message>
Replies to the last person to send you a /tell.
- /tell <player> <message>
- Shorthand: /t <player> <message>
Sends a private message to the player if they are online.
- Displays a list of all users currently online.
Group & Guild Commands
- /follow <player>
- Follows the players.
Leave the player blank to unfollow.
- /group <add/quit/remove> <player>
- If you are the group leader, you can add or remove player to the group, quit will allow you to leave a group yourself.
- /guild <command>
- Each rank inherits all commands of the rank above it.
Rank 3 Members: quit, status.
Rank 2 Members: none.
Rank 1 Members: add, remove, promote, demote, declarewar, declarepeace.
Rank 0 Members: editrank, motd, settax.
- Sets your status to "Looking For Group".
- Ignore all group and guild invitations.
- Deprecated. Use if suffering bad network performance.
- Displays the current Arena rankings.
- /changepassword <old> <new>
- Changes your password from old to new.
Please remember to record any changes to your password.
- Displays a list of all commands available to the player.
- /delete <master password> YES
- Will delete your character permanently.
This is not reversible and deleted characters will be restored except in case of a bug or system error.
- Displays a list of all the Epic Advancements you can take. (Visible at AA 12)
- Displays the total amount of time spent on the character.
- Displays your completed and currently active quests.
- /random <min> <max>
- Generates a random number between min and max.
- Opens a pop up window that allows you to register your character.
- /spellinfo <spell>
- Displays stats and information for the spell. (Same functionality as right clicking a spell in the client.
- Displays the current ingame time and time of day.
- /whois <player>
- Displays character information about the player (player does not have to be online).
Back to Top of Page