Getting Started - A Guide to Revelation
Client Macro Guide
Creating a macro allows you to usually streamline an action or series of actions for your character. You can vastly improve your control of your character through a few simple macros.
First, you need to access one of the editable Actions macro banks from banks: , ,  or . Select one of the individual hotkey buttons, right-click it, and select [Edit Macro..]. In the Macro Name field, just an enter a name for the hotkey. In the Macro Action field, you have to enter the appropriate Macro Tags. The Macro Action field can hold up to 5 macro tags.
Macro Tags Syntax
All skill, spell and target names are spelling and case-sensitive. Macro tags have to be seperated by a ; between macro tags without any spaces between tags.
- attack <target>
- Same as pressing the attack button against the current target. The target must be specified either by [t], the target's name, or attack.
- item <name,position>
- Will use the corresponding ready item.
Potions, poisons, and scrolls are used by simply putting their full name.
Equipped Items must be used by stating the corresponding position of the item on the body.
Positions: lhand, rhand, body, legs, gloves, helm, boots, neck, lring, rring, lwrist, rwrist.
- say <text>
- Same as running commands or communicating through the Input Bar in the say channel.
Note: say tags are limited to one per Macro Action.
- skill <name>
- Will activate the corresponding active skill.
- spell <name>
- Will cast the corresponding spell.
- target <name,self,0-99>
- Will target the corresponding player/ mob, or Room Target position.
Macro Tag Examples
- target ;attack [t] - Targets first Room List target and attacks it.
- target self;skill Quick Cast;spell Epiach Portal - Quick Casts Wizard to Epiach using Epiach Portal.
- skill Revenge;say /weaponswap left Steel Longsword - Uses Revenge skill and switches main hand weapon for a Steel Longsword.
- say /say Food. Yum.;item Steak - Will use the item "Steak" and say "Food. Yum." in the say channel.
- target Bradley;item rhand - Will target a player or mob named "Bradley" and use whatever item is in your rhand or offhand.
Back to Top of Page